One to one Online DISC Personality Profiling and Coaching for Confidence and Career Success
In this On line one to one training programme I help you to understand your lead behavioural traits and use your strengths to build a successful career. To understand others you first need to be able to understand yourself.
The sessions will cover:
- Identify lead behavioural traits.
- Behavioural strengths and attributes
- Struggles and limiting beliefs and how you can overcome them
- The value you can bring to a team
- Your ideal work environment to help you flourish
- How to maximise your communication style to get the best from yourself and others
- Success plan for self development
- You will take an on line personality questionnaire
- You will receive a 14 page colour report, detailing your traits which will be covered in the session
- You will receive additional handouts after the session for you to keep as an aide memoire
One to one session of 2 hours plus the 14 page colour report and handouts is currently priced at £199
Get in touch email@example.com
1:1 Career Coaching
I help people discover their dream career, the type of work they would most love to do and help them land their dream job, prepare for promotion and achieve career and fulfilment on their desired salary. We look at their goals, challenges they are facing, opportunities they might be missing and uncover any hidden problems that may be sabotaging their desired results. Together we create an action plan to provide clarity and a framework within which to work. We explore values and beliefs to raise their self-awareness in relation to compatibility of career streams.
Typically I offer a FREE initial 20 minute consultation to talk through the client’s objective and where they are now in terms of their plans. My signature 1:1 coaching package consists of 6 coaching sessions of 1.5 hours in duration. The package also includes a full DISC profile analysis, report and training session.
DISC profiling and training for teenagers and young adults
Knowledge of DISC will empower teenagers and young adults to understand themselves, their peers, families and teams of which they are a part. Understanding behavioural styles helps you to become a better communicator, minimise or prevent conflict, appreciate each others differences and bring out the best in yourself and others. How many teenagers and young adults know themselves sufficiently well to understand their key behavioural traits and why they do what they do? Many can feel uncertain, lack confidence and are not aware of the communication tools available to them to maximise their potential. This 4 session training and coaching package offers the following:
- Full personality profile analysis and one to one feedback
- Training on each of the personality types to gain an understanding of behavioural styles of others, their strengths, weaknesses, fears and how they like to be communicated with to gain best results
- How to prepare socially, emotionally and academically to boost motivation and improve academic results
- How to study in a style that is most helpful to your traits and values and in the most effective and productive learning environment
- How to adapt your own style to get the best from others and build rapport. For example, learn how to adapt to the teacher’s style if it differs from your own
- Improve communications with others of all backgrounds, in social, educational and workplace settings
- Increase confidence and resilience by understanding how to maximise strengths and how to address areas for development
- How to bring about change to further develop and push outside your comfort zone to achieve stretching goals
- Gain awareness of your key values to enable you to plan positive career paths, playing to strengths and creating a personal success plan to achieve future goals.
DISC Profiling, training and Mentoring for groups
The DISC personality profiling system is the universal language of behaviour. Research has shown that behavioural characteristics can be grouped together in four major groups. All people share these behavioural characteristics in varying degrees of intensity. The acronym DISC stands for the four personality styles represented by the letters D, I , S and C
- D – dominant, determined
- I – influential, inspirational
- S – steady, supportive
- C – conscientious, correct
Knowledge of the DISC system empowers you to understand yourself, co-workers and teams (also family members and friends!), often in a profound way. Understanding behavioural styles helps you to become a better communicator, minimise or prevent conflict and appreciate the differences in others. It can make the difference between an average performing team and a harmonious high performing team that excels on many levels. Grow your own talent to boost staff engagement and ultimately positively impact bottom line.
Undertake the DISC personality profile testing to understand your preferred behavioural style:
- Learn the characteristics of your own style, strengths, challenge areas, fears, what motivates you and what doesn’t!
- Recognise the behavioural style of others and to adapt your own style to build rapport and trust
- Communicate with any of the DISC styles with confidence.
- Use your understanding and knowledge to optimise relationships with co-workers, managers and leaders
- Learn the essential skills to avoid conflict.
- Foster an environment where employees feel fully engaged and motivated to do their best
- Learn what stops people from achieving their goals and support them to succeed
- Use your understanding to bring about a successful change culture.
This 1 day course is engaging and delegates are actively involved. I also offer tailored mentoring and coaching to help you embed learning.
Team Development Workshops
My team workshops are engaging and interactive, involving team players in a number of exercises to promote learning and maximise the delegates’ motivation to embed their learning within the workplace. Training is tailored to meet the needs of the business, usually a 1 or 2 day workshop. To help businesses embed learning, I offer additional coaching or mentoring.
- Identify your unique and preferred communication and behavioural style
- Identify the styles of others
- Modify your style to build rapport with others
- Manage relationships with team members to reduce or prevent conflict
- Understand the team dynamics and appreciate the differences between you
1:1 Personal/ Workplace Coaching
We are highly qualified in coaching for performance. We coach individuals to be the best that they can be. Personal and workplace coaching are intrinsically linked. Coaching is about the individual, their specific strengths, unique challenge areas, fears, beliefs and more. Everything that makes us human. Coaching accelerates the self- learning process and achieves bottom line results more quickly that would otherwise be achieved.
Often the topics can be but are not limited to:
- Confidence building to achieve goals/targets
- Accepting and managing change
- Managing relationships
- Overcoming fears that are holding you back
- Time management
- Work/life balance
- Managing stress
- Promoting wellness
We usually discuss with you the outcomes you want to achieve before proposing a bespoke package. Typically we would offer an initial consultation (getting to know you session), followed by 6 coaching sessions of between 1-2 hours in duration. The package usually includes a DISC profile analysis unless already completed.